AjiDo Japanese Sushi Vinegar【日式寿司醋】
Weight: 350g / bottle
Main Ingredients: Vinegar, Sugar, Salt
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight.
Expiry date: refer to packaging
1. Mix sushi vinegar into cooked rice with the ratio of 500gm vinegar : 160gm rice.
2. Stir the rice using the paddle to mix the rice. Do not smear the rice. Let it rest for 5 minutes and stir again.
3. Repeat step 2 for 3 times.
Tips: In order to get the best flavor:
1. Mix in the sushi vinegar when the rice is hot.
2. Make sure the sushi vinegar is fully absorbed by the rice.